The E-NOC is and (Electronic No Objection Certificate) system administered by RTA and belongs to Government of Dubai for obtaining of NOC for any infrastructure works activities within and or affect Right of way(ROW) and DUSUP and other hydrocarbon pipelines.
The applicant can apply for the following application Types:
- Concept Design NOC
- Pre-Final Design NOC for Development Projects/Community Access
- Preliminary Design NOC
- Final Design NOC
Trial Trenches NOC
- Rail – NOC for Storage of goods
- Rail – NOC for Movement or operation of cranes, hoists and other lifting equipment
- Rail – NOC for Installation of boreholes and wells
- Rail – NOC for Dredging of sea-beds and canal-beds
- Rail – NOC for Use of explosives and fireworks and the lighting of fires
- Rail – NOC for Erection of scaffolding and other temporary structures
- Rail – NOC for Other activities to be controlled
- NOC for Utilizing RTA Spare Ducts
- Power supply from the existing street lighting network NOC
- Removal of plants, trees... etc NOC
- Removal/Reallocation of Street Lighting & Traffic Systems/Tiles/Asphalt Cutting
- Relocation/ connecting/ shutdown NOC
- (Relocation/Remove) P&D Machine or Signage NOC
- Working within or adjacent to areas frozen by RTA/Strategic Planning Department
- Removal/relocation of Traffic/Information signs/ Fence/ Bollard / Guard rail
- Military NOC
- DUSUP NOC
Subsequently, the applicant can choose one of the following project types:
- Advertisement and informative signs boards
- Building (Development or special cases)
- Building external paving/ Access (Development or special cases)
- Community Access Roads (Entry & Exit)
- Development Projects
- DEWA -11KV network
- DEWA- 400KV lines
- DEWA-132KV lines
- DEWA-33KV network
- DEWA-ED Power Stations works
- DEWA-LV < 300m
- Dewatering lines
- DEWA-WD/Distribution Network
- DEWA-WD/H.C. < 300m
- DEWA-WD/Transmission Lines
- District Cooling Networks
- Drainage & Sewerage/Transmission & Distribution
- DU - House Connection
- Earth work grading
- ETC- House Connection
- Gas & Jet Fuel Pipelines
- Irrigation –House Connection
- Irrigation/ Transmission & Distribution
- Landscaping Projects
- Marine projects
- Metro and Tram Projects
- Military lines
- NDRC works
- Public Transport Projects
- Roads maintenance, modification works
- RTA Roads, Traffic & ITS Projects
- Scada Projects
- Sewerage – House Connection
- Shoring (Development or special cases)
- Soil investigation
- Street Lighting works
- Traffic Camera
- Traffic Signal and Signal Scoot Loops
- Utilizing RTA Spare Ducts
- ETC- House Connection<= 300
- DU- House Connection<= 300
- Fire Fighting System
Registering for E-NOC System has to be done according to the following steps:
- Log-in as new user name shown in the RTA portal
- Fill the entire required field and attach the necessary documents
- RTA will send you the Admin. User
- Use the admin user to create your own Business user for applying for E-NOC
- Use the Business user to apply for your E-NOCs
For more information Click here
- RTA ROW Department/NOC
- Drainage Projects Department
- Rail Agency
Other Available Departments:
- Agriculture and Irrigation Department
- Environmental Planning & Studies Section/ DM Environment Department
- DM Executive Planning Department
- PTA – Planning & Business Development
- Roads & Facilities Maintenance Department
- PTA Marine Projects Department
- ITS Department
- RTA Strategic Planning Department
- Traffic Department
- Parking Department
- RTA ROW Building (Services)
- RTA ROW Building (Traffic)
- Roads Department
- RTA ROW Department/Inspection
- Etihad Rail
- Ministry of Defence
- Dubai Supply Authority (DUSUP)
- Dubai Airports
to access the list of supporting documents to be submitted based on NOC type.
Yes, NOC application can be submitted with digital supporting documents (You can upload up to 600 MB size of documents for each NOC, this size includes all documents uploaded during whole NOC approval cycle, however a single document cannot be more than 60MB in size).
All file types: (Example: PDF, DGN, Auto CAD, etc.)
Supporting documents should be submitted within 10 calendar days from date of applying the application though the E-NOC system, otherwise the application will be cancelled.
Supporting documents should be submitted to the Mail Room/Customer Service Center of each concerned service authority. Applicant can refer to the contact list that is published on the ENOC website Click here
The applicant has to fulfill the comments within 10 working days from the date of receiving the comments.
Final NOC documents can be downloaded through E-NOC system after approval of all concerned service authorities/ departments.
NOC re-validation should be applied through e-NOC system 6 weeks in advance of the expiry date mentioned in the final approval certificate (The applicant will receive notification for revalidation through the eNOC system).
NOC application is cancelled, if the supporting manual documents are not submitted within 10 calendar days and/or the applicant does not fulfill the requirements of service authorities and obtain the required approvals within 60 working days from the date of application.
Correction cannot be made to the application after submitting the NOC, however minor modified drawings can be sent to the NOC Engineers via reply to comments, can be uploaded to the system subject to processor approval.
Any particular department can be added by RTA ROW Department/NOC Section and Rail Agency if requested by applicant.
Any cancelled/ objected NOC should be re- applied.
Applicant can use the user manual which is published on the website Click here
The applicant can purchase the ROW Utility Distribution Manual from RTA Customer Happiness Centre – Umm Ramool.
All NOC types are free of charge except Rail Agency NOCs and utilizing RTA spare ducts.
The applicant can submit application “Permit for Utilizing RTA Spare Ducts” under 'Others' and pay the fees through the e-NOC system.
Applicant can contact the Concerned Entities via the contact list that is published on the ENOC website Click here
The Infrastructure works related to building projects under DM jurisdiction (Shoring- External paving- Temporary Fence), should be submitted via Dubai Building Permit System only.
Applicant should submit for the required NOCs via ENOC System for the other areas: (Project types: (Building external paving/Access (Development or special cases)- Building (Development or special cases)- Shoring (Development or special cases)).
Click on links below to get the information.
Infrastructure NOC Technical Manual:
NOC Submission Guidelines:
Soft Copy (CD):
From “Customer Service Center NOC” at DEWA Al Warsan Office, Ground Floor.
DUSUP has developed the “DUSUP Guidelines” series to provide NOC Applicants with appropriate guidance on the minimum requirements needed for NOC approval. The guidelines can be downloaded from the following: https://www.dusup.ae/noc
The following two channels by which you can pay the construction supervision fees:
- Online - using the link provided in the NOC application, pay with a valid credit Card or through bank transfer.
- Offline - by visiting RTA customer happiness center and showing the sales order number generated in the NOC application.